Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Oregon Country Fair

Yeehaw, the "Fair" is upon us.  For those of you who have never attended this event....I say there is nothing else quite like it.  And for those of you who have been there.....how many times have you heard these words? "I swear there was a booth here that sold really nice t-shirts...a minute ago. How did we get here?.....Where was that cheesecake booth?....no the bathrooms are that way."  I have had so many painted, bedazzled, giggly, festers tell me that they could not find my booth that I can't take it anymore. Here I am!!!! Da ta da daaaa! M68 is the official booth number. We are on Wooten Way which is the shady side of Chela Mela Meadow and when you get in the neighborhood look up.  The silk flags!  They really help. They will be above us. (it is way too hard to make them go below us). So have a magnificent Fair even if you never find us. 
Summers here and the livin is easy........

Hartware's entire festival schedule for 2009 is at the bottom of this page.

No comments: