Thursday, June 11, 2009

selling t-shirts on a blog























OK
 I believe that I can do this. Post things to my blog in little 10 minute bits of time between eating and making the t-shirts. 

The two designs above are heat transfers and I can put them on to tee shirts with many color combinations.  They are printed over a white rectangle created with a wax resist so there are cracks and texture in the background. I am dying the shirts with a unique process which gives a subtle texture to the whole shirt. They are pre-shrunk and completely machine washable. 
  • tank tops $25
  • organic short sleeve tees $30
  • organic long sleeve tees $38
add $4 for shipping and handling. 

If you would like one of these designs or have any questions e-mail me and I'll give it to ya straight. 
Yay! 


No comments: